четвъртък, 23 октомври 2008 г.

essay

това ми е домашното по английски.
може по-добре да се направи, но с толкова време. толкова.

If I were a Project Manager of “International Bookshare.org” what would I do?



If I were a Project Manager of “International Bookshare.org” what would I do? First I will compare our goals with our work in nowadays then I will make several campaigns for our future. I am able to reach a goals, so I thing that my work here will be very useful for the organization and for our customers.
I will make clear vision about our future – “to give a book to more than 90% of all young people in Africa between 7 and 21 years”. We have to have a clear goal about our future. Then I will analyze the current situation in our organization compared to our goal.
Here are some ideas for reaching the goal “To be on the top”. Cover for every book – if we use covers for the books it will be easy to return the books to their owners in the same appearance. Give and return a book for 2 years – I will put this rule in our campaign for collecting the books. The main idea is that when people knows that the book will be returned to them after 2 years more people will give a books. Connect to volunteering organizations for distributing the books – we need fresh hands to distribute our books. We are not enough to do the task. If we use the power of the volunteering organization, we can be able to reach more children’s. Let more people to know about our goal – We will show our work, efforts and goals to more people and then it will be easy for us to reach our goals.
When I look myself after 3 years I want to see more smiles on the child's faces. I want to know that every book is read by more than 10 people and then return to the owner. Also I would like to know that my job in these several years is makes many people on Earth happy.




Petar Yovev
10.2008